Repair and modernization of armoured vehicles
NKEMZ provides services for repair and modernization of armored vehicles in produced Ukraine and Post-Soviet states. With the help of highly experienced staff and an individual approach to every client, we are dedicated to offer full range of services and the execution of the most necessary work. We have our own production and repair bases in Ukraine.
Repair and modernization of armored vehicles, helps to significantly extend the service and storage life of IFV, APC and other military equipment. We support our customers with the following services:
- Armoured vehicle technical inspection;
- Vehicle disassembly and reassembly;
- Inspection of the engine for hidden damage and possibility for repair;
- Replacement or repair of damaged or defective parts and mechanisms;
- Modernization of armoured vehicles (for example improved Fire Control System, sighting systems, improved stabilization system;
- Improvement of indicator systems;
- Testing and update of cooling systems;
- Installation of the high precision electronics;
- Installation of remote weapon station NK;
Benefits of modernization:
- Security (the BMP airdrop is protected during transport to the battlefield)
- Efficiency (ensuring direct fire support to infantry, improve performance characteristics)
- Economical (it is cost efficient to update vehicle instead of purchase)
- Up to date (modern sighting system provides precise detection and identification of target
As well, NKEMZ can provide military and special services, trainings for specialists in the repair and modernization of military equipment, assistance for export-import operations with military products.
NKEMZ Quality management ensures that product or service is consistent, therefore, it uses quality assurance and control of processes as well as products to achieve more consistent quality.